This isn't any old book... this is a book by a woman who keeps a blog that has been an encouragement to me and my Mom for years now. We've followed her beautiful ramblings as she's talked about beauty, pain, sorrow, love.... A Holy Experience is a blog that is precious to many people.
Recently the author, Ann Voskamp, wrote this book. I wasn't aware that it had been published yet, so I had no idea that it might be on its way. I'm looking forward to this afternoon, so I can wash my dishes and tuck my baby in for his afternoon nap and curl up on the couch with a coffee and my book- One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
Thank you to my darling, my hero, my wonderful husband, for thinking of yet another way to strengthen and empower me. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment