Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spoiled Silly

My husband loves to spoil me. We don't get a lot of opportunities to spend money, as we're trying to pay of school debts and save for a house, but this week he made an exception to the rule, and I ended up with two dozen roses for Valentine's Day and a trip to the mall this week. I got a couple new dresses, a new pair of ridiculously high and cute heels, a new leather jacket for this spring and I got to buy that music last week! I'm feeling sooo pampered.

On top of that, we got our HSA card in the mail, and I get to start going to the chiropractor on a regular basis again. I've been missing my appointments. It took a lot of work for him to get me straightened back out yesterday- one of my legs was about an inch longer than the other due to my hips being misaligned, and my lower back was such a mess that it took three different types of adjustments to get it corrected. Eeesh. I was seriously sore after that.

Anyway, just a shout out to my wonderful hubby for knowing how to make a girl's life beautiful. <3

I love my man.


And on another note- Gavin refuses to recline in his little rocker- if I put him in it he pulls himself forward and sits straight up while propping himself on his elbows. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth when I put him on the floor, and he was 6 months old last week! I weighed him for his 6 month day and he's 17 pounds, 11 ounces. He's a chunker!

No comments:

Post a Comment