It's Friday night. That means that both Quinn and I are pretty shot, and Gavin is beside himself with delight over the simple delight of being home. We picked up Chinese and I made chocolate chip cookie dough that I'm too full to think about baking. We watch a little bit of NCIS and we're now waiting for an episode of Stargate Atlantis to load so we continue our journey through Season 3.
Had a long, but productive day. I didn't have to wait around after my last class at orchestra today because my private student was home sick, so I ran to the music store and got a piano book of 50 praise songs (something I've been wanting very much to invest in) and ordered the Mephisto Waltz sheet music.
I decided when I was 14 that I was going to play the Mephisto Waltz for my high school graduation. I ended up settling for Leibestraum and haven't ever yet even seen the music for the Waltz. I'm really excited about getting my hands on it at long last. It will takes me months (if not years) to learn, but I can't wait to get started! I'm gonna start on my Hanon again to prep for it...
Quinn is sitting on the floor with Gavin and I'm desperately wishing I had a camera...but I'm between cameras and missing so many moments that ought to be captured. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment