I love our car, so there's really no reason for me to be browsing car dealership sites, but I do anyway. It's a little bit pathetic, but I like looking at new designs and using "customize your own" tools to create ridiculously expensive creations. One site I ran into today was this Hyundai Genesis Dealer. They actually are just a Hyundai dealer, but their website is called "One Genesis Dealer," so I think they think they specialize in Genesis.
At first I was looking at the site to try and find some good hyundai genesis interior or customization pictures, but when I went to look I found more history on the company that anything. Seems that they're a family owned company that's been growing and building since the 30's. I always think it's pretty cool to see family businesses that are a real success, so I thought that was kinda neat.
Anywho, just thought it was an interesting link, Back to life!
No comments:
Post a Comment