Can you hear the sound of the turnin' wheels?
Burnin' the road like it's never been done
I'm breakin' out of this town like a renegade
So baby, get ready to run
Don't have any time here left to kill
Don't wanna go down like the settin' Sun
So let's break out of this town like a renegade
Can't wait another minute
I'm right here, ready to run
We're on fire and ready to go. Seriously. Quinn's internet marketing business is doing fantastic, Gavin is old enough to enjoy and remember everything we do, and I've got all the time and energy in the world. What does that mean? That means I'm going to school for my Graphic Design degree, that we're gonna camp and float and party all summer long, that we're going to have fun and make memories and work harder than we've ever worked in our lives. We're not waiting because waiting is worth nothing. We're gonna do, do more, and keep doing.
And when our working and doing means that we have sustainable, home based income, we'll start traveling. Anywhere where they speak English or the Portuguese that we're pretending to try to learn. And when we travel we'll meet Christians and make friends and work even harder until we have the contacts and knowledge to start building. And then we'll work even harder and build and build and maybe kids will learn what they need to know to stop living in physical poverty, and maybe they'll meet the Savior that can pull their souls out of spiritual poverty and maybe, just maybe, God will move.
Because that's what He does, when His children do His will, seek His face and work hard. He moves.
Because He is a living, breathing, loving God who just wants us to let Him use us to make room for Him to move.
| Daddy bought the G-Man a Buzz Lightyear! |
The only math I like is the 70-90% off clearance rack kind of math.
![]() |
| He took his shoes and socks off in the car. On a 20degree day. |
But I'll have to study it anyway. And I also might be getting a part time, somewhat home-based job in marketing, so I'm cramming marketing books and brain storming ideas for the company I'd be working for. If that doesn't work then I'll reapply for Leapforce -- I don't know if they rehire people who resigned with them, but I'll try it. If that doesn't work then I'll try some local positions, but whatever job it is, I'm planning on working part time, either mostly from home or a night shift.
Our newest website, www.canopywarehouse.com is maintaining its traffic numbers, but isn't exactly soaring in the sales department. Quinn spent a lot of time yesterday making sure the payment process was functioning and working out a few quirks in the system. Hopefully that will make a difference.
I've got a new site - www.secondhandstyles.com - that I'm hoping to have up and running by the end of March. My eBay attempt was a bit of a flop because eBay stole all my profits with their commissions. Otherwise I would have been making $20-50 a week off of it. I'm hoping this new site lets me use my power-shopping-prowess to do a bit better than that without bleeding out in commissions!
| Coloring in Church. Mommy helped him draw letters, so he had to try without help. |
I'm off to read a marketing book that Quinn assigned as the best possible book to read on short notice. I pray you're all looking up, keeping your eyes and hearts focused on what is eternal! Be faithful, even if you aren't strong, because God will reward the faithful with strength.
Current addictions:
John Marshall Family
Wilkie Collins
Rotisserie Chicken
Sonic Sprite Zero with easy ice and easy strawberry.
Kit Kat bars
Making Gavin say "I Love Mommy!"
Kraft Greek Vinaigrette
Red Peppers
My New Clair De Lune sheet music

No comments:
Post a Comment