Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Outdoorsy Kinda People

I found a reason to own a pair of classic Levi's, though I'm not quite ready to spend money on them. I'm too in love with my soft, thin designer jeans. But ...fall is here. There are a lot of very happy aspects to that statement, but there are also some very...well...less than happy aspects. The number one unhappy aspect is that camping season is over. I know that isn't true for everybody, but for me, as a mommy, camping season is over until warmer weather finds its way back into the woods.

Either that, or until my baby boy gets old enough that I'm alright with leaving him with his Grammie. When that happens I'll be happy to buy up some winter camping gear and hit the woods in sub zero weather, if only to spend some time snuggled into a sleeping bag with my Mr. Man. It'd take a lot of gear though- boots, wool socks, thermal gear, a coat I didn't mind ruining in the woods, gloves, etc. I was looking around today and found this Canada Goose parka that would be a good start. It's beautiful, and looks like if I wore it I would be the goose...the roasted goose. Can we say c-o-z-y?

But for now, with the little person so young, I'll spend the winter at home, playing with him on the living room rug in my lovely, warm little house.

But maybe next winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment