Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Insure Me For Life?

I've been asked to post about life insurance quotes, so I'm going to just going to ramble a bit and give you a link for free quotes, if that works for all of you.

Life insurance, it seems, dates back to ancient Rome, where citizens joined "burial clubs" to which they paid dues, and who, in return, covered the costs of burials and helped surviving relatives monetarily.  

 To be perfectly honest, I like "policy holder" better than "burial club member", if I must carry one label or the other. Being part of a burial club seems somewhat macabre. But on the other hand, I could start a business called the Burial Club for goths and necrophiliacs and make a fortune. It would still just be life insurance, but said in a more realistic way. Heck, I might be able to get on board with the whole idea afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment