Guest post written by Ann Barnes
My husband Jack and I took a leisurely stroll down in lower Manhattan the other day, and we stumbled upon a very interesting church. When we looked in, we were surprised to see that the church was actually converted into a shopping mallÉhow weird? We stumbled inside eventually made our way into a little pizzeria that looked far too good to pass up. Seriously, this place is said to have the best pie in all of NYC, so we had no option! We ordered a few slices and took some time for a nice conversation. At the time, I really appreciated my new hearing aids that I learned about from http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/, ha! !
While we were talking, an older man approached our table; I would say he was about our age? We found out that he was the proprietor and he was such a charming guy. He just wanted tor really make sure that we were having a great experience, and we actually got to chatting for quite some time. We really enjoyed talking to that man and we loved his delicious pizza pies, and IÕm sure weÕll be back very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment