Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Miracle You Are-

These little hands are miracle of grace.

Your shining eyes and your sweet and smiling face.

All that you are, and all you'll grow to be

Is evidence that God is ever merciful to me!



Oh, I see mercy in the miracle you are,

A gift to me sent straight from Heav'n above.

God the Father has made me a mother,

What a miracle of mercy and of love.




 
Looking at you, I'm amazed at what I see.

A bright, living miracle looking back at me.

Perfect according to God's divine design.

Oh, I know that I'm unworthy, but I call this treasure mine.
 
 
  For some odd reason my SD port won't read my memory stick, so these pics are all from last week, but he's still just as sweet and beautiful, so I think they're relevant. He does have a bad case of baby acne that makes me want to cry for him, but since it doesn't seem to bother him, and there's really nothing that can be done about it, we're just pretending that it isn't actually there.
 
   He's such a good baby. He's only actually cried hard enough and long enough to produce genuine tears on two or three occasions. He's quiet and content and sleeps and eats beautifully. Our first couple weeks working as a team have been just about as smooth and happy as my pregnancy was; he's gaining weight (he's a compact baby. Thick and snuggly and strong.) eating quickly and with no hassle, putting up with outings with almost no complaints, etc. Quinn is fantastic with him. They talk and walk and snuggle and have a grand time in general. I'm so madly in love with my boys that I often find myself so overwhelmed with feeling that I don't have to think. It's a lovely thing.
 
 -----
 
  We've got a road trip coming up. We're heading to Dallas in October, then caravanning back N to OK with one of my bff's wedding party for a wedding at a bed and breakfast, then coming back home. This bride is a genius. She having all of us girls buy white dresses that fit our own personal styles, and she bought a dye in the color she's chosen so she can dye all of our different styles the same shade of eggplant.
 
  Of course, finding a white sundress at this time of year is proving to be difficult. I had no idea how much weight I was gonna gain during my pregnancy, so I kept putting it off. The entire time we were mall walking last month I was keeping an eye out, but nobody seemed to have any. Right now I'm scouring the internet, trying to find something that will be easy to alter if it doesn't fit just right. I need to get it shipped in, altered, and mailed to her before end of the month at the very latest. Eeek. Talk about crunching things.
 
 ---------
 
  I just missed three phone calls and two texts from Quinn on his break.  Poor guy.  I hate doing that. The phone was on vibrate in the bottom of the diaper bag... I took a break from blogging and shopping to feed the little man and when I came back to the computer I noticed the time. I hope he's not too worried...
 
  Baby's grumping in his sleep and I'm thinking I'm a little hungry, so I'm gonna run for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment