Yes. They are for sale. They ride 1-2 inches below the waist, zip at the side and are floor length.
I don't currently own a tape measure, and I can't remember their sizes, but I'm guessing the floral flowers is a 12, the buttons are a 10, the hearts are an 8 and the vinework is a long size 2. Please pass this link on and let me know if I can get you anymore information!
Thanks!
-Joanna
I don't currently own a tape measure, and I can't remember their sizes, but I'm guessing the floral flowers is a 12, the buttons are a 10, the hearts are an 8 and the vinework is a long size 2. Please pass this link on and let me know if I can get you anymore information!
Thanks!
-Joanna
You should open an Etsy store online. Way better than Ebay and I'm sure you could sell your unique denmin skirts on there.
ReplyDeleteDana Wilson
PS. Incase your interested... www.etsy.com
ReplyDelete